Do You Make Things Locally?
Torontomade.net is the virtual hub of the Toronto Manufacturers Network, where manufacturers and consumers connect. The Directory is our comprehensive guide to the diverse range of manufacturing businesses throughout Toronto, complete with pictures, detailed write ups, maps, and contact info. Absolutely FREE and constantly updated, Torontomade.net makes it easy for manufacturers’ to show off their wares and Torontonians to see all the great things being made in right in their backyard.
Sign up below
To join the Toronto Manufacturers Network and to be listed on our Toronto Manufacturers and Makers Directory, you must:
- Make real, physical things.
- Manufacture at least 1 product completely in Toronto.
- Have at least one full time employee in Toronto.
- At this point, the directory works as a posting page, and pages cannot be edited by members.
- Please include as much information about your business as possible in the form.
- Logos must be square-sized. Non-square logos will not be considered and will be replaced with a generic Toronto Made logo.
- Once your page is uploaded, you will be sent a confirmation email that includes our logo usage guide.
A square logo allows us to add you to our visual directory. Non-square image files cannot be added to the directory.
second - fill out the form!
Why Join Toronto Made
Increase your online visibility with a FREE personal profile on Torontomade.net
Develop partnerships with fellow manufacturers, product designers, local retailers, and consumers looking to shop locally.
Advertise your products through Toronto Made’s website, social media platforms, print material, and events.
Share a collective voice on issues of importance to local manufacturing community
Use of Toronto Made’s kickass, HANDMADE artwork for product packaging, company websites, and retail stores